We are evolving with the situation as needed, and are committed to helping our community during this incredibly difficult time. We are following all of the restrictions for the state, and are also following CDC guidelines.
As of right now, we are still taking clients for board and trains and online training programs. The following protocols are in place to help ensure that everyone stays safe.
- We have openings for board and train programs starting on May 3rd. We are remaining very flexible during this time as things can change. Deposits to reserve programs will be refundable, and any changes to the regulations by the state will be complied with.
- Due to our inability to take dogs into public, board and trains that are booked during this time will receive a *free one week refresher* program after the crisis is over. We know that this is a critical part of training for many people, and want to make sure you get the most out of the program.
- Evaluations and meet and greets will be conducted by phone, video, or video chat. As always, behavior evaluations are totally free. We may ask for you to video problem behaviors so that we can see what is going on without having to see the behavior in person.
- Board and train pick-ups/drop-offs will be done with social distancing principles in mind. We will swap leashes during the pick-up, and we have protocols in place to maintain a minimum of a 6 ft distance between us and you during the pick-up. We strongly encourage you to ship your dog’s food directly to us before their training starts to help with this process.
- We will be increasing the number of instructional videos that you receive while your dog is in for training. These videos will help you to get a head start on understanding your dog’s new skills. This will also help us to streamline your transition lessons.
- Transition lessons will be conducted from a minimum of a 6ft distance. Things that we may use to help you with your handling skills from that distance include: showing you the skills with a demo dog for you to mirror, videoing your handling to help show you different skills, and utilizing a speaker system for those who are hard of hearing.
Online Puppy School
We have an online group class currently running with rolling admission. This class with cover everything that your regular puppy class would cover, but with even more one-on-one attention from your trainer. This class will run for two months, and is suitable for puppies under 18 weeks of age. You will receive multiple instructional videos each week, live Q&A sessions twice a week, and you will be able to submit videos for feedback. This will be exactly like any other group class you would take, just from the comfort of your own home.
We will cover…
- Socialization (Yes, even if you can’t leave the house!)
- Potty Training
- Crate Training
- Play Skills and Retrieve
- Basic Obedience: Sit, Down, Come, Stay, Place
- Leash Manners
- Polite Greetings
- Preventing Problem Behaviors
- Grooming and Vet Care Skills
- Picking the Right Puppy Supplies
To enroll in this program, click here and you will be directed to the registration form. This program is available for $100, and includes two months of training lessons, one-on-one feedback, and countless resources.
Former Puppy Graduates
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies, please reach out and we would be happy to chat with you.